American Baccarat Game Rules
American Baccara rules. Up to fourteen players can take part in a baccarat game. The pitches are numbered from 1-15, apart from the 13, because the 13 is considered a bad luck number. Each of the players places their bet on the table in front of them. There are three zones in front of each player where you can place bets according to the different betting options for each player-player, tie, or banker. When betting on a player, he is betting on his cards. If he bets on a tie, he wins if the player and banker have the same hand value. If he bets on the banker, he wins if the dealer holds the strongest hand.
To calculate the value of a hand, you have to add up the values of the individual cards, as follows
- The cards from 2-9 are worth their face;
- 10’s and face cards (jacks, queens, kings) are worth 0 points;
- the ace is worth one point.
So if a hand consists of cards 2 and 6, that hand is worth 8 points (6 + 2 = 8). A hand with a king and a 3 is worth 3 points (0 + 3 = 0) A hand with an ace, and an 8 is worth nine points (1 + 8 = 9).
The game begins with the betting, and then the dealer deals 2 cards to each player including himself. Then the value of each hand is calculated. When the calculation is done, proceed as follows:
- – If only one hand is natural (8 or 9 points), it wins.
- – If two or more hands are natural but only one is worth 9 points, this wins.
- – If there are two equal hands, it is a tie.
- – If none of the above cases occur, another card is dealt first to the player and then to the dealer.
The values are calculated again, and the hand closest to 9 wins again. If the hands are equal, the game is a tie.
The third card is dealt with according to the following rules:
- – If a player’s hand is worth 5 or less, he receives a third card.
- – If the hand is worth 6 or 7, the player does not get a third card.
- – If the dealer’s hand is worth 7, he doesn’t get a third card.
- – If the banker has a 5, he receives a card in the event that the third card is 4,5,6 or 7 from the player.
- – If the banker has a 4 and the player’s third card is 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7, he receives a third card.
If the player places a bet in the “Banker” zone, he wins if the dealer’s card value is higher than that of the player.
Tie bet – if you bet on the “tie” zone, you generate Geinne on a tie with a 1: 8 chance of winning. This is the worst bet because it rarely happens, and the house edge is 15.75%.
Leave a Reply